Absolute Skat v10 released for iOS15. December 2016.
Absolute Skat v10 has been released on the Appstore for iPhone/iPad owners.
Skat, the most popular card game in Germany, is now also available in this improved version for iPhone and iPad.
Whether you're a beginner or a professional, in Absolute Skat 10 you'll find what you need for an exciting game of Skat. Different difficulty levels and extensive option settings give you the possibility to design the card game individually. Now start your cozy Skat evening!
This absolutely new, more comprehensive Absolute Skat 10 version contains several, extended viewing modes for handhelds or smaller displays (XXL mode). With special map decks and the unfrozen, as well as the extragrove display, it is now even easier to play on these devices.
The elaborately reworked, self-learning AI is now even more adapted to the wishes of the Skat players.
All features included, no In-App-Purchases necessary!
- Different levels of difficulty, both for casual players and for skilled Skat players
- Several different card decks (German and French sheets), several specially designed for mobile phone players!
- Various map views (also half-display) for more overview in the game
- Selectable game options, such as: View last stitch, faster / slower animations, view points, avatars, and more.
- Different playing fields
- Intelligent opponents with new improved AI
- Extensive game evaluation
- Individual memory function
- Cards on hand are freely sortable plus the possibility of automatic sorting
- Any device orientation supported (portrait and landscape format)
- Language editions of the players
InfoRelease date: 10. April 2014.
Original developer: Gaming Minds/Kalypso Media
OSX 10.7.5 or better
Intel Core Duo @ 2 GHz or faster
4 GB RAM
3D Graphicscrad with 256 MB VRAM (ATI Radeon 4650 or better/nVidia 9400M or better/IntelHD3000 or better)